Casa Calderoni Reservations
We’re so pleased that you’ve decided to make a reservation with Casa Calderoni in the beautiful colonial town of San Miguel De Allende–the home of heroes of the Mexican independence movement and the center for the arts movement.
We know you’ll enjoy your time in this little town, and for convenience, we’ve partnered with third-party reservations service–Book It Now–to make the process as simple as possible. To access our reservations site, simply click the link below or copy it into your web browser:
Bed & Breakfast Accommodations
In case you need a refresher, we have nine wonderful options for you to choose from during your stay in our Mexican paradise:
- Vincent Van Gogh: Our standard room with a king bed, one roomy bathroom, cable television and a private terrace.
- Henri Matisse: A colorful two-bedroom suite featuring a king bed, two twins in the living area, plenty of closet space, an atrium and small sitting area.
- Diego Rivera: An executive-style suite that offers a king bed, large closet atrium and an additional sofa bed in the living room.
- Fernando Botero: An interior junior suite with a king bed, large closet, and bathroom that features a tub and shower combination.
- Frida Kahlo: Executive suite offering a king bed with two armoires, a sitting area and a balcony that overlooks the patio.
- Georgia O’Keefe: Junior suite featuring two full beds, a spacious sitting area, large closet and a balcony with a view of the patio.
- Salvador Dali: This executive suite offers a comfortable king bed, large closet, atrium and a sofa bed in the living area.
- Paul Gauguin: This junior suite features two full-size beds, as well as French doors that open up to a flowering terrace with views of the city.
- Pablo Picasso: An executive suite with a king bed, balcony and two large windows that overlook the rooftops and city streets.
We know you’ll enjoy your stay in this eclectic town of San Miguel De Allende, no matter which of our suites you choose. You’ll feel the wonderful energy in this small Mexican town, and we know you’ll come to share our love of Mexico, its culture and its people.